Qualification and skills
- At least Master's Degree (or equivalent) in law, agriculture, agriculture economics, economics or relevant subject or 10 years of professional experience (on top of minimum years and experience as described under General professional experience).
- Command of Ukrainian and/or Russian language will be considered an asset.
General professional experience
- Between 10 and 15 years of working experience relating to the definition and implementation of policy, development programmes, legislation and institutional reform and/or sector support programmes in the area of agriculture and/or rural development
Specific professional experience
- Between 4 and 8 years of working experience relating to legislation and regulatory development in agriculture, food or rural policy, including at least 3 years in legal approximation of national legislation in transition countries with EU legislation;
- Previous project management experience through the participation in at least 2 technical assistance projects, each of minimum 12 months duration.
- Experience of participating to the implementation of at least 2 technical assistance projects in EU candidate/potential candidate countries or countries covered by ENI, ENPI, IPA and PHARE (or equivalent) Regulations will be considered an asset.
Please register your most recent CV here, indicating the title Ukraine_ Legal approximation Expert_Institutional and Policy Reform for Smallholder Agriculture. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted