The joint forces of GOPA Consulting Group are currently looking for a senior procurement expert for a project facility commissioned with fund management in the context of the international development cooperation.
The senior procurement expert shall guide and supervise the following of activities:
- Procurement of a fund facility i.e. third party services,
- Procurement of the beneficiaries, making use of the funds of the facility,
- Training of assistants in the various local offices of the facility in the field of procurement.
- Minimum 15 years of professional experience
- Professional background: academic degree in a relevant field (at least master level) law, administration, economics, finance or similar,
- Practical experience as manager/ tender agent with procurement processes goods and/or services under the Guidelines of Financial Cooperation with Partner Countries; Previous working experience with KfW would be desirable,
- Language skills: highly proficient in spoken and written in English and French (CEFR independent user (C1)), German language skills would be an advantage,
- Regional experience with projects in Africa and/or the Middle East Region.
Other information :
Frequent travels to target countries in Africa and the Middle East are likely.