Ukraine's agricultural policy makes an enhanced contribution to the promotion of sustainable and competitive agriculture and the integrated development of rural areas. The project objective is that Politicians, experts and managers in the Ukrainian and German agricultural sectors have a growing mutual understanding of key agricultural policy issues. Transferred know-how finds its way into political decision-making processes.
- Completed university studies (Master's degree or equivalent),
- Seven years of professional experience
- Very good knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian; very good knowledge of written and spoken German.
- Academic degree in Agricultural Science,Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Policy, Agricultural Sociologist or equivalent qualification,
- Experience consulting with government entities,
- Experience in the coordination and management of international cooperation projects,
- Knowledge of the political-administrative system of Ukraine and of political and private opinion leaders,
- Knowledge of Ukrainian agricultural, environmental and trade policies, especially in the priority areas of the project,
- Knowledge of the German agricultural administration and the BMEL.
- Professional experience in the agricultural sector in Eastern Europe, in particular Ukraine,
- Knowledge of written and spoken English.
- The ability to integrate actors from different areas of work and responsibility,
- Experience in the organisation and implementation of Continuing Education Events,
- Ability to communicate and present complex issues,
- Experience in managing a complex project involving policy makers
36 months (January 2022 - December 2024) with an option to extend for 12 months