The purpose of contract is to provide technical assistance to:
- capacities to implement EU aligned food safety standards and related controls along the food chain
- prevention, early detection and crisis preparedness mechanisms for rapid and effective elimination of emerging animal diseases.
The action will focus on
- Awareness raising and knowledge sharing on EU food safety standards including purpose, implementation, how they work and contribute consumers protection and protection of producers’ interests and competitiveness of their products, etc.).
- Tailored trainings and workshops (including on-the-job/on-the-spot, case studies) on drafting own-checks planes based on HACCP(3) principles.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in food safety standards is required and experience in effective elimination of emerging animal diseases would mean a strong asset
- Experience of coaching/skill transfer/ training, and staff development is required
- Proficient in computer literacy (use of Microsoft Office applications) is required.
- Proficient in collaborative and cooperative approaches in teamwork is required.
- University degree of Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), livestock production or related fields
- Professionl working knowledge of English
Start / Duration:
Please register with your most recent CV here under indicating the project title.