By 2030, the new Egypt will achieve a competitive, balanced, diverse and knowledge-based economy characterized by equity, social inclusion and participation, together with a balanced and diverse ecosystem, and will benefit from its strategic location and human capital to realize sustainable development for the benefit of a better life for all Egyptians. Food safety is clearly becoming a growing priority for the Egyptian government. The establishment of the NFSA (National Food Safety Authority)by the president in 2017 reflects a growing awareness of and interest in food safety by the government.
The project aims to improve the quality of primary agricultural production for plant products and to contribute to the achievement of UN Sustainable Development Goals 2.1 and 2.4 by introducing standards of good agricultural practice in state agricultural extension services.
- Completed university studies (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Experience in the field of public relations and communication
- Experience in office organization/assistance
- Very good knowledge of Arabic and very good knowledge of English
- University degree in communications, administration, social sciences, economics, or comparable field of study
- Skills in the use of digital technologies and social media
- Experience of working in an international environment
- German language is considered as an asset
- Communication and interaction skills
- Problem solving and creativity
- Experience of working in a politically and technically complex environment
From 01.01.2022 for 3 years with an option for 1 year extension