Lithuania and Council of Europe Deevelopment Bank (CEB) are interested in developing a potential social and/or affordable housing programhis would be the first housing programme in Lithuania financed by CEB, and its financing is planned to be based on a comprehensive feasibility study to ensure that the programme is developed within the framework of a long-term sustainable housing system.
- Prepare the Feasibility Study for social and affordable housing programme based on financially sustainable housing system.
- Within the framework of the programme, to prepare the proposal for one pilot project to be financed by CEB which could be scaled and replicated.
Services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Study on the housing sector
- Overview of the existing social housing policy measures
- Long term housing strategy
- Optional social and affordable housing schemes
- Proposed housing programme and pilot project