The aim of the project is to improve agricultural production by introducing modern German agricultural machinery and production methods with highest standards.
- Development of yearly training plans in cooperation with SKIAD
- Training in crop production, soil preparation, proper use and handling of fertiliser and chemicals, sustainable production techniques for rice, wheat and other crops.
- Training in farm planning and management (economic and investment planning, crop rotation, management of the work force etc.)
- Training of drivers in machinery handling, repair and maintenance
- Specialised training for project staff and SKIAD state farm managers
- Develop improved and sustainable production on the demonstration and trial fields in order to achieve soil rehabilitation and improvement
- Introduction of a new crop rotation
- Preparation for Chinese managers to lead the demonstration farm in a responsible and sustainable manner after the end of the project
- Demonstration of how the potential of crop production using modern technology and management principles can be maximised
- Testing of agricultural machinery under prevailing local conditions
- Evaluation of the effects of modern technology on yields, cost efficiency etc. through scientific research