The legal and institutional frameworks for the further development of a sustainable agricultural sector are improved at various levels. Instruments for the technical implementation are available.
Politically leaders as well as professional and managerial staff in the German and Kazakh agriculture sector have a growing mutual understanding in central questions concerning agricultural policy. Transferred know-how is included into political decision-making processes.
Services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Advice on agricultural law and agricultural policy issues, e.g.: agricultural policy, agricultural finance, organic farming and farming, agricultural trade, rural development, agribusiness, cooperatives, business and structural development, sustainable management of natural resources, quality assurance
- Monitoring of the agricultural markets, agricultural policy decisions and the legislation
- Leading through of agricultural policy analyses in cooperation with the local experts
- Establishment of a technical working group in the field of organic farming and agricultural financing
- Identification of suitable partner institutions in Germany/Europe and Kazakhstan for both key topics: Organic farming and agricultural finance
- Elaboration of a consulting concept for the further development of the association structures in organic farming
- Preparation of a strategy for the further development of the agricultural financing system together with the Kazakh Ministry of Agriculture
- Organisation and implementation of study trips and workshops (especially on the topics of organic farming & agricultural financing)