The Objective of the Project is to strengthen the KPO’s capacity in the commercial management of financial services, including further support in the building up of a business unit responsible for marketing management and business development, improving accessibility in providing financial services to the population and accountable for the achievement of the strategic objectives of KPO.
- Capacity building in marketing management of basic, mass-market financial services, including, “know-your-client” tools, competitor analysis, market planning, business planning, financial targeting, relationship management, operations oversight, quality assurance, and risk management;
- Supporting the new business unit for financial services;
- Updated diagnosis of the performance of KPO’s current financial services, identification and review of current relationships, identification of potential new partners,
- Preparation of a 3-year business plan as input for provision of financial services, improved financial management and business operations modernization;
- Preparing, implementing, and evaluating pilot programs to improve existing financial services and to add new ones;
- Identification of 10 new corporate clients starting delivery of financial services via KPO
- Training in marketing management of financial services, and in management of customer relationships with large institutions and in the provision of customer oriented service at the post offices.