You want to experience the world of digital communication and corporate visibility in the world of international development cooperation? You are looking for diverse tasks, an open and flexible environment were your creative ideas are appreciated and a unique opportunity to learn more about our sector? Then AFCI is just the right spot for you!
Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated part-time collegue which will join our Team to ramp up AFC's visibility and communication activities.
What you can expect from the position
- You advise on communication matters ;
- You ensure that all organization around your external communication is executed from start to finish on time and on budget;
- You are responsible that our online presence is always up to date and manage AFC visibility online tools (website, social media);
- You support the entire content creation process and its implementation through the definition and visualization of engaging content in text, picture & video formats;
- You aid our project teams in all facets of communication and visibility (like social media, website development & branding);
- You ensure compliance on the use of our visibility guidelines and the one of our clients ;
- You analyze feedback and report relevant results back to the team ;
- You create yearly communication plan and ensuring its implementation.
- You are a free lancer in Communication, Marketing, Business Management or similar fields of study;
- You already collected first experiences in visualization & digital communication;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office;
- You have experience with content management on relevant social media channels esp. LinkedIn;
- You have previous experience with CMS (such as Drupal) ;
- You are highly self-driven and pro-active who likes to take over responsibility as well as a creative-thinker and you have a good eye for details;
- You possess excellent skills in written and verbal communications in English.
What you can expect from us
- We are an open-minded, international team consisting of highly experienced people, who support each other because sharing is caring
- Flat hierarchies, a great learning culture and responsibility from day one
- Steady interaction and dialogue with experts from all over the world
- The opportunity to contribute directly to international development cooperation.