Qualifications and skills
- At least Master's Degree (or equivalent) in agriculture, agriculture economics or relevant subject or a minimum of 10 years of professional experience relevant to the duties in these Terms of Reference (on top of minimum years and experience as described under General professional experience).
- Command of Ukrainian and/or Russian language will be considered an asset.
General professional experience
- Between 10 and 15 years of working experience relating to the definition and/or implementation of policy, development programmes, legislation and institutional reform and/or sector support programmes in the area of agriculture and/or rural development.
Specific professional experience
- Between 3 and 8 years of professional experience at decentralised government level in support of the assessment, consultation, elaboration, implementation and monitoring of strategies, programmes and/or targeted policy interventions in the agricultural and/or rural sectors.
- Relevant experience in public administration or institutional reform in transition countries or in the development of Geographical Indications (GIs) will be considered an asset.
- Experience of participating to the implementation of at least 2 technical assistance projects, each of minimum 12 months duration, in EU candidate/potential candidate countries or countries covered by ENI, ENPI, IPA and PHARE (or equivalent) Regulations will be considered an asset.
Please register your most recent CV here, indicating the title Ukraine_ ARD Expert_Institutional and Policy Reform for Smallholder Agriculture. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted