The role of the M&E Analyst is to coordinate the M&E reporting process. This involves collecting, cleaning, and organizing relevant documents and data in an orderly manner. The digitization of analogue data (collected in hard copy format) is an integral part of the role.
The scope of work will involve, amongst others, the following tasks:
- Familiarise with the M&E system
- Coordinate the aggregation, cleaning, organization and reporting of documents and data relevant for M&E;
- Follow up with AFC AgFin team and consultants on documentation for project activities and M&E progress;
- Administer documentation of project activities, including participant lists and training quizzes;
- Digitize information collected in analogue form (physical hard copy);
- Ensure that collected data is accurate, complete and useful (data quality management);
- As part of the monthly report, prepare the monthly reporting of M&E progress to the GIZ team in Nigeria;
- Prepare the quarterly reporting of M&E progress to the GIZ M&E Unit in Bonn, Germany;
- Coordinate with AFC’s sub-contractor Viamo to adequately prepare, carry out and document the IVR-based survey;
- Support the AgFin Office Administrator with administrative and logistical tasks, as needed;
- Attend progress meetings with AFC’s client GIZ, as needed.
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as assigned from time-to-time
- Four-year university level education in Data Science, Statistics, Econometrics or other relevant field;
- In-depth familiarity with MS Excel;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Ability to visualise data and communicate results in an understandable way for reporting purposes;
- Experience with the administration of M&E systems and M&E reporting in the context of international development projects is an asset;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, meet deadlines and communicate effectively;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
As soon as possible