The overall objective of this assignment is to support the development of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in Georgia through enhanced access to finance. In particular, during the project a team of experts will be engaged by AFC to support the bank in Georgia in the implementation of its transformation to become a universal bank with strong capabilities to lend to micro, small and medium-sized businesses.
The target is the Improvement of the Organizational Setup and Assessment Methodologies for Micro and Small Business Loans.
The short-term experts are expected to conduct one of several of the following tasks:
- development of loan methodologies for MSMEs;
- design financial products and services for MSMEs;
- development of MSME scoring systems;
- training of loan officers;
- development of non-financial services for MSMEs.
- University Degree in Economics, Law, Banking, Business Administration, or related disciplines;
- Good analytical and reasoning skills and the capacity to provide sound judgement concerning the issues in his/her area of expertise;
- CV based relevant professional experience in working with banking with an MSME focus
- CV prooved experiences of working with designing products and lending methodologies in the area of MSME finance for financial institutions;
- CV prooved experience in data analysis and data-driven decision systems;
- CV prooved experience in the following fields: development of loan methodologies for MSMEs; development of MSME scoring systems; training of loan officers; development of non-financial services for MSMEs.
The project is expected to start in Q2 2021 and last for 18 months.
The Location of the Assignment will be the Republic of Georgia. The Service Provider will primarily work on the premises of the bank in Tbilisi, with frequent travel to other locations in Georgia.