The objective of the programme “Green Economy and Sustainable Private Sector Development in Kyrgyzstan” is to increase long-term employment and better income opportunities in the context of sustainable economic development for men and women and for all population groups, especially young people, and including people with disabilities and members of ethnic minorities.
The objective of this module is to improve the employment situation in the tourism, livestock farming and fruit and vegetable sectors through the use of green economic approaches.
The target group consists of the owners, managers and employees of MSMEs, including agricultural enterprises, operating in the tourism, livestock and fruit and vegetable sectors. The project focuses on the regions of Issyk-Kul in the east the country and Osh in the south. The three sectors combined with the two priority regions comprise the area of intervention. The project will pay particular attention to women, young people (aged from 14 to 34) and people with disabilities.
Tasks of the Marketing expert are:
- Responsibility for the development of the Marketing strategies both for local and international markets for Livestock VCs and Tourism VC in the selected regions with the focus on promotion of business services or products that are environmentally friendly or sustainably produced;
- Responsibility for the work related to assessing marketing and purchasing trends in above- mentioned sectors and other marketing aspects of the supported VCs;
- Support to the GIZ programme experts to define the right target audience for the products/services that are offered by VCs actors/associations;
- Support to the GIZ programme experts/VC’s actors/associations on green branding and green labelling issues for ecologically sustainable products/services to be successful and recognizable on the local/international markets by using international experience and no-how;
- Consultancy to the GIZ programme experts/ VC’s actors/associations on potential activities/events for promotion of green products/services both on local and international markets as well as capacity building on using of green marketing tools.
- University degree (bachelor’s/master’s) in Marketing, Digital Marketing;
- Knowledge of English (C1); Russian (A2);
- 15 years of professional experience in the marketing of agricultural produce;
- 5 years of professional experience in promotion of “green” or sustainably produced products in agricultural and tourism sectors;
- 5 years of training experience or work experience in Central Asia region;
- 10 years of experience working on DC projects in agricultural and tourism sectors.
Contract period is from April 2021 till April/May 2023
Expert days in homecountry: 60
Expert days in country of assignment: 140
Expert days in total: 200