3 years duration project need to identify financial service providers operating in Papua New Guinea to provide affordable and diversified financial services for the targeted households. Project expected to work with about nine financial institutions (including commercial banks, non-bank financial institutions and savings and loans societies) while improving access of farming households and other players in the agriculture (especially fresh produce and galip nut) value chain financial services.
The financial institutions will be supported in business planning, capacity development, expanding outreach and design and implement client driven value chain finance innovative products and services.
- Over 10 years of consulting working experience
- Papua New Guinea/ Pacific countries experience
- Experience in agriculture finance and agriculture value chain finance
- Experience in financial institutions development
- Experience in products development