The Government of the Republic of Angola has received a loan in the amount of 184 million EUR from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) and the French Development Agency (AFD) to implement the Commercial Agriculture Development Project (CADP). The CADP will initially support six value chains comprised of maize, coffee, soybeans, beans, as well as egg and poultry, in two economic corridors.
The CADP’s overall objective is to increase productivity and market access for individual farmers, cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in the agribusiness sector. This support will be through a) Matching Grants (MG), b) Partial Credit Guarantees (PCG).
CADP will finance PCGs to be issued by the existing Credit Guarantee Fund (Fundo de Garantia de Crédito, CGF) through a project‐specific window. CGFCGF
According to the above-mentioned, CADP will look forward to identify one TSP to Support Project Interventions for Partial Credit Guarantees, that will demonstrate the required qualifications and relevant previous experience including the following areas: specialized technical assistance and training services to the financial sector institutions; formulation and/or implementation of partial credit guarantees schemes; and innovation processes linked to new credit products development.
The Technical Assistance and Training to be supplied by the selected TSP will include the following three areas: Technical Assistance and Training to Participant Financial Institutions; Technical Assistance and Training to the Credit Guarantee Fund; and Technical Assistance and Training to PIU.
Tasks of the Expert:
- Planning and implementation of activities linked to PFIs training processes and dissemination of information to key stakeholders;
- Coordination and general support of monitoring and evaluation activities;
- Support set-up technical assistance and training processes.
- A postgraduate degree in marketing/communications, or related area; with at least a M.Sc. in Social Development or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience in designing and facilitating training process among actors linked to the agricultural sector in southern African countries or similar developing countries;
- At least 3 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation processes.
IV quarter 2020, 24 months permanent position