The objective of the project has been to develop the institutional capacities of the Government of Bolivia and of social organisations of coca producers in order to implement programmes for the social control of coca production.
- A register of coca production lots is established in order to support social control.
- An integrative geographical information system (GIS) has been installed in order to provide information about the state of coca cultivation in the relevant zones.
- An integrative plan for communication and diffusion of the social control strategy to producer associations as well as to the public has been designed.
- Social organisations of coca producers are strengthened and have developed their capacities of conflict management for applying social control mechanisms
- For a sustainable management of the project, sufficient infrastructure, equipment and technology have been provided to social organisations