The aim of the contract is the preparation of a manual (“guide”) to provide information and services for entrepreneurs in the agricultural and agri-food sector (“agripreneurs”) in Tunisia. This guide will support the development of agricultural entrepreneurship capacities, startups and micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) in the agriculture and agri-food sector, also integrating information and communication technologies (ICT).
- On-site research and analysis of material already existing in Tunisia and information necessary to develop the guide, taking into consideration the Tunisian context and the need of agripreneurs
- Elaboration of the guide on the basis of the model of guides already existing and of the existing offer of services in Tunisia aimed at MSME
- Special emphasis on processes for the development of innovative business models, innovative agricultural services and interfaces with digital ICT solutions by drawing on existing models in Tunisia and elsewhere
- Integration of success stories and best practice examples well illustrated into the guide as well as on the website of the Agency for the Promotion of Agricultural Investments (APIA) and of other actors
- Writing and publication of the guide in French and Arabic
Presentation of the guide in Tunis to GIZ (PAD II programme) and to the public as well as to interested public and private stakeholders