The objective of the technical assistance has been to provide integral advice to the National Council for Combating Illicit Drug Trafficking (CONALTID), an integral part of the Ministry of Government of Bolivia through the Deputy Minister of Social Defense, aimed to strengthen its institutional, administrative and technical capacity.
- CONALTID has an efficient and transparent management system, based on generally accepted accounting principles, the application of tendering and contracting procedures and regular audits.
- CONALTID has a functional organizational structure based on internal manuals and human resource management procedures.
- Within CONALTID and other involved government entities, capacities have been strengthened to enable them to contribute to the reform and consolidation of a regulatory framework that facilitates the transversal application of policies, laws and regulations.
- CONALTID performs its institutional actions based on defined goals and results, using technical and financial scheduling as well as systematic monitoring systems and it reports regularly to the authorities and partners involved.
- CONALTID coordinates its institutional actions with the relevant sector actors, deepens its relationship with external actors and designs and implements a system of communication and visibility.