Agriculture & Finance Consultants GmbH (AFC) is a private German consulting firm focusing on agriculture/agribusiness and financial sector development projects in developing and transition countries. We employ 48 permanent staff members at our headquarters in Bonn/Germany and on average contract 50 long-term and more than 450 short-term consultants throughout the year implementing projects for various donor organizations (e.g. EIB, KfW, GIZ, World Bank, AFD, EBRD). In 2007, AFC became a member of GOPA Consulting Group, Germany's largest group of consulting firms in development cooperation.
For upcoming financial sector development projects in Ukraine, we are looking for experts in the field of agricultural finance with the following profile:
- University degree in agriculture, economics, finance or related fields
- Professional experience / senior expertise in agricultural finance
- Proven track-record with regard to agro-economics and financial sector development projects
- Good knowledge of agricultural value chain development
- Planning and implementation of capacity building measures with actors from the financial and agricultural sector
- Technical advice on the development of need-oriented financial services
- Facilitating the cooperation with stakeholders
- Experience working for international development agencies is required
- Provision of trainings and coaching to stakeholders of the financial sector and to a lesser extent to farms and agri-based enterprises
To be determined, positions to be filled will range from short to long term.