Agriculture & Finance Consultants GmbH (AFC) is a private German consulting firm focusing on agriculture/agribusiness and financial sector development projects in developing and transition countries (www.afci.de). AFC is a member of the GOPA Consulting Group, Germany's largest group of consulting firms in development cooperation with an annual turnover of approx. EUR 200 million in 2018.
We employ 60 permanent staff members in our headquarters in Bonn and around 730 professionals in 87 offices worldwide. AFC currently implements more than 80 projects in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America for internationally renowned clients such as GIZ, KfW, EIB, EU, ADB and the World Bank.
- Effectively provide professional administration support to all departments;
- Establish, maintain and develop as appropriate efficient office and administration systems and processes, to ensure the smooth and effective running of the office at all times;
- Support Project Managers in acquisition and implementation of projects;
- Compile and lay-out multilingual tender documents; finalise and prepare for submission (via mail or electronic mail);
- Edit and translate multilingual texts such as reports, publications of all kinds;
- Visibility activities relating to brochures, leaflets, homepage, social media, etc.;
- Contact person for project contacts if Project Manager is absent;
- Archiving tender documents and closed projects; keep record of won and lost approaches;
- Communicate AFC management information to all staff;
- Organize travel documents and itineraries for experts (flights, visa etc. …);
- Support AFC staff in travel planning issues (flights, visa, …);
- Overview office infrastructure; administer all leasing and service contracts;
- Instruct new staff members in organizational matters;
- Coordinate all affairs dealing with cleaning personnel, craftsmen in coordination with reception;
- Keep track of presence and absence of AFC staff;
- Organize AFC events such as Christmas parties, works outings etc.;
- Cover front desk duties;
- Taking minutes during team meetings;
- Responsible for purchasing office supplies;
- Provide general support to visitors;
- General office Management.
- Min 3 year of professional experience;
- Very good use of MS Office;
- Outstanding written communications skills in English and French;
- Flexibility, ability to work independently, as well as excellent team work, communication skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- A contract until December 2021, with the option of being extended;
- A position in our headquarter in Bonn;
- An attractive salary;
- Subsidy for public transport in the region (Jobticket);
- Short communication and decision-making processes;
- The ability to work autonomously and result-oriented;
- An excellent work atmosphere in a motivated, multicultural team with competent colleagues;
- Continuous training and skill development.
Please note that only candidates matching the above criteria will be contacted.
Starting as soon as possible.
A contract until December 2021, with the option of being extended.